1. The “noP New Arrival Vote & Win Contest” (“Contest”) will commence from 15th August 2021 08:00 am to 6th September 2021 23:59 pm (“Contest Period”). The shortlisted winners will be announced on 9th September 2021 on noP’s social media handles (Instagram and Facebook) and the official contest web page.
2. GLOSOURCING SDN. BHD. (interchangeably referred to as “noP” or “Organizer”) shall reserve the right to shorten or extend or cancel the Contest Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
3. This Contest is open to all Malaysians who are:
3.1. aged 18 years and above as stated on their NRIC/Passport (as of 15th August 2021), or
3.2. Children aged 13 years and above but have not attained 18 years of age as stated on their NRIC/Passport (as of 15th August 2021).
4. By participating in this Contest, each contestant (interchangeably referred to as “Contestant”, “You” or “Your”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. For contestants aged 13 years and above but have not yet attained 18 years of age, such contestant’s parent/guardian warrants and agrees that the contestant including his/her parent/guardian shall irrevocably be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All rules and regulations and instructions issued by noP from time to time will be deemed incorporated in these Terms and Conditions. noP reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
5. Employees or agents of the Organizer or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone connected to this Contest are not eligible to enter.
6. Contestants who are incapacitated or unqualified for receiving awarded goods will be excluded from the winner candidates.
How to Participate
7. Participation is through the “noP New Arrival Vote & Win Contest” (“Contest”) on Instagram and Facebook only.
8. To participate in the Contest, each Contestant shall:
8.1. Contestants will have to check our new products and choose their favorite one. Check more details from https://nop.social/
8.2. Contestant is required to comment their favorite one on our Instagram or Facebook with the reason why they like the product and tag 3 friends that might be interested in.
8.3. Contestant must ensure that his or her Instagram or Facebook accounts are set to public so entries can be seen by noP;
8.4. Contestants can submit as many comments as they like but each Contestant can only win once in this Contest (unique NRIC number to be verified).
8.5. If there are duplicate entries from the same Contestant, the first post would be considered.
8.6. Contestants must follow our account on Instagram or like Facebook page to qualify for this contest.
9. The Contest will end on 6th September 2021 at 23:59 pm. Entries received after 23:59 pm will not be entertained or qualified as a valid entry.
10. Contestants can share our post on Instagram or Facebook to increase a chance to win, and it must tag @nop.social so entries can be seen by noP
11. 4 winners will be shortlisted and announced on https://nop.social/, Instagram, and Facebook on 9th September 2021. Winners will get products that noP prepared.
12. Delivery date can be differ from winner by winner upon delivery arrangement.
Prizes and Winner Selection Mechanism
13. Prizes for this Contest consist of the following:
13.1. For the Star Box, one individual will be awarded a Star Box product from noP.
13.2. For the Penguin Coin Bank, one individual will be awarded Penguin Coin Bank product from noP.
13.3. For the Doll House, one individual will be awarded Doll House product from noP.
13.4. For the Paper Block, one individual will be awarded Paper Block product from noP.
14. The prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash.
15. There are a total of 4 shortlisted winners will receive a notification through the message on Instagram or Facebook from noP.
16. All shortlisted winners must submit the required contact details and documents (name, IC copy, mobile number and mailing address) for verification to (firstname.lastname@example.org) within Three  days after the notification is sent.
17. The winner is required to produce Proof of Identity during or prior to prize redemption for purposes of verification. The only forms of Proof of Identity accepted by the Organiser are as follows: Malaysian Identity card/Passport/Drivers license. A failure to provide any proof of Identity and/or any discrepancy found in the identification and verification of the Contestant entitles the Organiser to disqualify the winner.
18. In the event of discrepancies of any information submitted by the Contestant during verification of Winners by the Organiser or any breach of third party’s intellectual property rights or privacy by the Contestant, the Organiser has absolute right to reject to disqualify the submission and the Winner and has the right to select the next suitable Contestant as a winner.
19. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any post/ Winner at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision. The Organiser’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
20. By participating in this, the Contestant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions stated herein and the decisions of the Organiser.
21. The followings are the judging criteria:
21.1. Contestants must leave a comment on Instagram or Facebook. Failing which, they will be disqualified from the Contest.
21.2. Fulfilment of the comment requirement: 10 points
21.3. Contestant tag total three of his or her Instagram friends: 30points
i. Tag more than 3 friends: 30 points
ii. Tag 2 friends: 20 points
iii. Tag 1 friend: 20 points
21.4. Contestant repost or share with tag(@nop.social) : 30points
21.5. Creative Caption & Genuine Review(Upon organizer’s decision): 30 points
21.6. For comments with the same points garnered, the comment that being published earlier than another will be prioritized
22. All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
23. By entering this Contest, the Participant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted picture is an original work and does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity; and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the entry.
24. Each contestant agrees to take part in any and all marketing, promotional, publicity exercises with respect to this Contest; agrees for noP to use his/her post, videos, name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in any media for the promotion and publicity of this contest and/or noP products: and grants noP all consents and waivers necessary waivers necessary hereunder, including in respect of any promotional photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken in respect of this Contest. Each contestant agrees that noP shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute or use his/her particulars (including any publicly available Instagram profile photo and details):
24.1. In connection with this Contest and/or noP products;
24.2. For the promotion and publicity of this Contest and/or noP products;
24.3. In any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created, and in any part of the world, including without limitation on online platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram; at noP’s sole discretion and royalty-free and without obligation of attribution or consent. Each contestant hereby irrevocably grants noP all consents and waivers necessary in connection with the above.
25. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any inaccurate details provided by the Contestant to claim their prizes if any and reserves the right to disqualify the Contestant and select the next qualified Contestant as Winner without any liability to the disqualified Contestant whatsoever.
Liability and Responsibility
26. By participating in this Contest, each Contestant agrees to release and hold the Organiser and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the product, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
27. Each Contestant agrees to indemnify and hold noP harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) arising from the alleged or actual infringement of any third party copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or other rights, any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising out of or in connection with this Contest.
Terms and Conditions of Gift Award
29. The Promotion is available during the Promotion Period only.
30. The Gift is not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable or transferable.
31. The Organiser reserves the rights to change the Promotion with product/offer of similar value in the event of the incident that is outside control of the Organiser.
32. By participating in this Promotion, consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions Free stated herein and decisions of the Organiser.
33. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the extent permitted by law.
34. The Organiser is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion.
35. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or personal injury which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or sustained as a result of or in connection with the Promotion.
36. In case of any dispute, the Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision. Organiser’s decision is final and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
38. In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this Promotion (if any) and the Terms and Conditions herein, the latter (i.e. these Terms and Conditions) shall prevail.
39. These Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
Other General Terms and Conditions
40. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and each contestant irrevocable submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.